VIEW THE JOB DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing by Monrae is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing company! As a member of the Marketing by Monrae team, you will be an essential part of the marketing strategy that drives our business forward.
As a Digital Marketing manager, you would be responsible for developing, implementing and managing strategic and creative marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services across all of the company’s digital networks. In addition to campaign development and execution, the digital marketing manager is responsible for managing, guiding and training the company’s marketing team.
- Plan, create, and manage execution of social/digital strategies across various marketing mediums including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Develop, manage and monitor all campaign budgets to ensure all marketing goals are met and exceeded
- Plan and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Develop and write content kickoff/brief documents for relevant projects such as in-depth blog posts, product launch content, photoshoots or social media-only projects
- Collaborate with the graphic design team on visuals for digital content, advertisements and any other deliverables for campaigns
- Collect, analyze and interpret data in order to adjust marketing strategies as needed
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Prepare accurate reports on a marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Attain project milestones as scheduled and present final materials on-time
- Work with the Operations Manager to Identify communication tools best suitable to accomplish project objectives
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the company’s industry.
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project files and documentation like course uploads, instructions, charts, logging and tracking etc
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, interview, select and hire for open marketing positions
- Provide oversight and direction to members of the marketing team in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor, and develop junior members of the marketing team, including performance management and providing career development and growth opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback with the marketing team
- Monitor the services of independent contractors and serve as the liaison between the contractors and upper management.
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the overall business strategy
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED AND 5-7 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, marketing, communications or a related field AND 3-5 years of experience in designing and executing high performing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Ability to work and communicate with a team in an online collaboration platform.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of the tactics and best-practices for performance marketing channels including paid search, paid social, retargeting, and more
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns to drive performance based on the key success metrics
- Comfort with presenting strategies and findings in both verbal and written communications
- A minimum of 3 years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and influence across company levels
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines, budget and high expectations from management
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames, while still maintaining effectiveness
- Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
- Resourceful, innovative and creative
- Emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal, Written, Proof-Reading
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Experience with Email Management systems such Klayvio
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA- NOT REMOTE
SALARY: $45,000-50,000 per year with bonus/commission eligibility
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision & PTO
WORK HOURS: M-F 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM