Marketing by Monrae is looking for a skilled Office Administrator to manage a variety of day-to-day office and administrative tasks. As a member of the Marketing by Monrae team, you will be an essential part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office administrator is, above all, an organized, dependable professional with good communication skills. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable dealing with people, think independently and able to work quickly and efficiently.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and overall business activities. Supports the team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Also responsible for overseeing shipping processes as well as handling confidential and time sensitive materials and information.
· Serve as the customer service representative for the Marketing by Monrae brand by responding to customer inquiries and concerns through email, social media and various other platforms
· Responsible for packaging and shipping orders as well as managing inventory
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments as needed
· Maintain the CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments and meeting/event reminders
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and spreadsheets
· Develop and maintain a digital filing system
· Order and maintain office and shipping supplies as needed
· Assist with the regular planning, scheduling and posting of content on multiple social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and Tik Tok.
· Maintain a level of professional knowledge of the Marketing by Monrae and Rare Necessity brands
· Maintain a close relationship with management to ensure that all customer needs are met in a courteous and timely manner and all complaints are resolved
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must possess a minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service position, 2-3 years highly preferred.
· Strong and effective verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must have proficient computer and technical skills
· Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work proactively with minimal supervision to achieve deadlines
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
· Demonstrates excellent time management and follow-up skills with proven success in meeting deadlines
· Must be able to lift and move packages weighing 10-15 LBS.
· Working knowledge of online/social media platforms
· Experience with social media scheduling programs such as Planoly and Sprout Social preferred
Please note that this job description is subject to change at any time.
Email email@example.com for questions regarding this job posting.